Academic English Preparations Course (EAP)
The EAP course is designed to give students an introduction to the academic culture and English-language requirements for higher education purpose. This course is ideal for students wishing to undertake higher education at Diploma, Bachelor, or Postgraduate level.
The course includes reading comprehension, listening and note-taking, essay and report writing skills, oral presentation and debating skills, mastering academic speech, reference and research skills, examination skills, as well as workshops for grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation. Avoiding plagiarism by introducing effective referencing, and summarizing skills is also included in the course.
2 Modules :
- English for Academic Preparation - Upper Intermediate
- English for Academic Preparation - Advanced
- Apply a range of reading skills in order to understand and make notes on a variety of written texts
- Express facts, ideas and opinions in writing, using correct and appropriate vocabulary, grammatical structures and other features of academic writing
- Use a range of study skills (including research skills) in order to gather and combine information and ideas from different sources
- Understand spoken English in conversations, discussions and lectures and to take notes
- Speak clearly and confidently
- Apply the skills and language studied to the IELTS test
- Study Load 1.5 - 2 hours / day. Monday to Friday or
- Study Load 3 hours/Saturday
- Course Duration : 4 – 24 weeks